[rt-users] Trouble locating files

Michael T. Anderson lists5 at fadedforce.com
Thu Feb 17 02:04:04 EST 2005

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 05:32:40PM -0800, amy k wrote:
> > I am using *RT 3.4.0* I can't seem to find:
> >

> > rt/share/html/Search/Elements/TicketRow
> > rt/share/html/Search/Elements/TicketHeader
>
> These files were in RT 3.0.

So, the solution to this problem is to remove 3.4 and re-install 3.0? Should
I update the DisplayCustomFieldsInTicketSearch wiki page to let everyone
know that you can only display custom fields in ticket search if you are
using 3.0?

I don't understand why there is such a lack of help given to people trying
to use and customize RT. You don't even seem to care much that you are being
absolutely no help, I don't understand why you even bothered to respond! You
give no help, no workaround, no nothing! You act like the wiki page she
referenced was on some third party site and those guys should update it
because it's wrong now. But it's not a third party wiki, it's your own! Why
don't you fix it or at least tell someone what they can do to go fix it so
we don't bother you?

Please tell me I'm horribly mistaken and this is all a big misunderstanding.