[rt-users] RT3.4: Auto assigning a ticket to a user

Maxime Levasseur maxime.levasseur at b3g-telecom.com
Mon Feb 21 11:05:22 EST 2005

Here is my problem : for some mails only ( distributed to an adress like
rt-bug at xxxxx ) i just want to automatically :

1. open a ticket and put it in a dedicated queue ( Bug tracking ) : done
through my /etc/aliases

rt-bug: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue Bug-Tracking  --action
correspond --url xxxxxxx"
rt-bug-comment: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue Bug-Tracking --action
comment --url xxxxxxx"

... works fine.

2.  give the status ' open' to this ticket ... done through a scrip ...
works fine.

3.  Assign this ticket to a user ( always the same for this queue ). I
guess that it can be done through a scrip, but i don't find it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards to the community.

Max.