[rt-users] RT 3.2.2: Web GUI comments insert blank comment first

John Giles john at trdlnk.com
Wed Feb 23 08:41:16 EST 2005

RT 3.2.2
Mandrake 10.1
Apache 2.0.48
FastCGI
MySQL 4
Perl 5.8.3

When I make a reply or comment via the web gui I get a blank comment
a fraction of a second before the actual comment (see example below,
and notice the time stamp).

When I make a reply via email this behavior doesn't happen and only
the actual comment is created.

#  Wed Feb 23 07:18:39 2005  john - Comments added     [Reply] [Comment]

#  Wed Feb 23 07:18:49 2005  john - Comments added     [Reply] [Comment]
									Download(untitled)
									text/plain 20b
comment test
-john

Can anyone explain ??
This happens with multiple web browsers from Opera, Mozilla, Firefox and IE.

TIA

John Giles
john at trdlnk.com