[rt-users] RT 3.4.1 on FreeBSD 4.11/Apache2.0.53

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:46:02 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Glenn E. Sieb wrote:

> I'm noticing that I'm getting copies of emails now--I'm not thinking
> this is a problem, mind you, but I am curious if this is the default
> behaviour now, or did I muck something up? :)

RT_Config.pm

# By default, RT doesn't notify the person who performs an update, as they
# already know what they've done. If you'd like to change this behaviour,
# Set $NotifyActor to 1

Set($NotifyActor, 0);

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"A thousand people will stop smoking today.  Their funerals will be held
 sometime in the next three or four days."  C. E. Koop, Former Surg. Gen.