[rt-users] Setting a defaults for new users?

Atom Powers APowers at PyramidBrew.com
Thu Feb 24 11:18:24 EST 2005

I'm new to RT, and not much of a perl wiz. RT is set up and running with
WebAuth, but I need to change the way users are created and I can't find
which file to modify.
Users created when they log in to RT are created with the right username but
no email address. Users created when they email RT have the wrong username
(email) but have an email address. I have some users that are duplicated
because they were created both ways.

Where do I go to set $username =~ /(\w+)\@mydomain.com/i for users created in
email?
Where do I go to set $email = $username."@mydomain.com" for user created by
the WebUI?

----
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.

Atom Powers
Systems Administrator
Pyramid Breweries Inc.
206.682.8322 x251