[rt-users] Comments Not Secret

Angelo Turetta aturetta+rt at bestunion.it
Fri Feb 25 05:44:06 EST 2005

Felix Zhu wrote:

> If the AdminCC or the Owner in their e-mail client reply to this e-mail,
> the reply should also be private. The reply should not be sent to the
> requestor.
>
> However at the moment this is what is happening.
>
> So how can I secure our comments?

Didn't actually test, but I suppose if you specify different email
addresses for correspondence and comments in the queue definition, that
would happen automatically (i.e: copies of comments would have a sender
of <comment_address>, so replies should automatically be interpreted as
comments).

Angelo.