[rt-users] Oddness with new tickets..

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Sun Feb 27 16:18:53 EST 2005

I have RT 3.4.1 on FreeBSD 4.11 with Apache+mod_ssl 2.0.53 using FastCGI.

Ok.

So I have a queue that does not have autoreply to requestors using
template autoreply on ticket creation (a postmaster queue--you really do
not want an autoreply on a postmaster queue ;) ). So I removed the scrip
action from global.

In the queues that DO want autoreplies, I have added the scrip back
per-queue.

Unfortunately, people requesting tickets don't get the autoreply.

I have in Queues/Help/Scrips/New Scrip:

Conditon: On Create
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Global template: Autoreply
State: TransactionCreate

No other custom things. Just saved like this. The OnResolve scrip works
fine:

Condition: On Resolve
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Global template: Resolved
Stage: TransactionCreate

Any ideas? :-/

Contents of my RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($rtname , "wingfoot.org");
Set($Organization , "wingfoot.org");
Set($UseTransactionBatch , 1);
@EmailInputEncodings = qw(utf-8 big5 us-ascii);
Set($WebBaseURL, 'http://rt.wingfoot.org');
Set($CompanySpecific, 'Wingfoot.org');
Set($DatabaseUser , 'UhHuh');
Set($DatabasePassword , 'Suure--thisisthepassword');
Set($NotifyActor, 0);
Set($WebPath , "");
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebPath . "/NoAuth/images/");
Set($CorrespondAddress , 'help at wingfoot.org');
Set($CommentAddress , 'help-comment at wingfoot.org');
Set($SendmailPath , "/usr/local/sbin/sendmail");

# Let's parse CCs for emails...
Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs, 1);
Set($RTAddressRegexp ,
'^(help|mailman-owner|postmaster)(-comment)?\@wingfoot\.org$');

1;

Best,
--Glenn

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759