[rt-users] On Queue Change problems

Matt Hampton rt-users at codersnetwork.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 04:02:28 EST 2005

Hi

(First post so forgive me if I miss something!)

I am having trouble using "On Queue Change". I have two queues set up -
one listening to support@ ("incoming" queue) and the other listening to
rt@ ("general" queue).

Using Notify-Group I have set up two groups:

	Dispatchers
	Handlers

I have a scrip called "Notify Dispatchers" which applies to the
"incoming" queue:
Condition: On Create
Action:    Notify Dispatcher Group
Template:  Global template: Transaction
Stage:     TransactionCreate

This is working and the Dispatchers get an email notifying them of a new
ticket.

The dispatcher then verifies the validity of the ticket and then moves
the ticket to the "general" queue at which point the "Handlers" group
should get an email.  I have set up the following scrip on the "general"
queue:

Condition: On Change Queue
Action:    Notify Handlers Group
Template:  Global template: Transaction
Stage:     TransactionCreate

The ticket moves queue OK but the emails are never sent.

I am running RT 3.2.2/mysql 4.1.10/perl 5.8.3/apache 2.0.51 on Fedora
Core 2.

Any suggests on where to start debugging this?

cheers

Matt