[rt-users] Query builder losing the query

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Tue Jan 4 22:39:27 EST 2005

Hi,

 I seem to recalled seeing this before, but I couldn't find it in my
history. So I apologise if this has been over.

I am running RT 3.2.2

I notice, when you build a search, then click on a ticket, then go back
to the Query Builder, the query is gone.

Now, firstly I'm unclear if this is a problem, or if this is how rt3 is
meant to work (it doesn't work like this is rt2). And

Secondly, if it is an issue, is there a fix floating around for it?

Cheers.

Regards

--

Matthew Watson