[rt-users] RT tuning problems

Christoph Dittberner C.Dittberner at digitec.de
Wed Jan 5 07:52:41 EST 2005

Hi,

Search this mailinglist for related posts with keyword "speed". There is
an interesting thread with topic "Speeding up RT3".

We got exactly the same problem with RT 3.0.10, But we solved it
refreshing the DBIx::SearchBuilder Module. The performance boost was
amazing.

[Quote from "speeding up rt3" Jesse Vincent]