[rt-users] RT tuning problems

Tomas A. P. Olaj tomas.olaj at usit.uio.no
Thu Jan 6 05:01:00 EST 2005

On the marvelous Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Todd Chapman wrote kindly to me ...

> I would try RT3.2.3rc1 and make sure that you have the latest
> DBIx::SearchBuilder. Don't forget to restart Apache...
>
> -Todd

Thanks, all You people for helping!

We run RT3.2.1 (not sure if RT3.2.2 has better performance) and
DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.16, and still have problems with long history
tickets.

As for now, we greatly appreciate all responces and help, and our
conclusion from the latest responses is that the problem is RT itself
(the latest stable release)?

Is it faster to run FastCGI or modperl? We are currently testing to find
the optimal Apache dist to run.

cheers,
Tomas