[rt-users] Error during compilation of /opt/rt3/share/html/Tools/Offline.html

Mathew Walker lmw94002 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:04:46 EST 2005

Error when I click Tools in RT web browser

error:  Error during compilation of /opt/rt3/share/html/Tools/Offline.html:
Weak references are not implemented in the version of perl at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm line 70
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm line
70.

I upgraded from Perl 5.8.0 to 5.8.5 prior to RT installation.  Did i miss
someting or is it an issue w/ the version itself?