[rt-users] Urgent Problem with CachedGroupMembers

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Jan 7 07:21:17 EST 2005

Hello Ruslan!

a big thank you! after inserting the index the speed
increases enormous. our rt is back in production everybody
is happy and I'm still alive ;-)

And now I think I understand what this triggered, in the last days there
were some hoax mails about childs in thailand, singapure and so on,
which are looking for their parents. and surprise! you should
send these mails to all your friends. we received several
from these mails each about 1mb in size and with hundreds of recipients.
bad luck the people dealing with spam also use the rt :-(

best regards and if will fill a bug report as soon as possible

sven