[rt-users] Confusion About Adding the following virtualhost info into /etc/httpd/conf.d/rt3.conf

Stephen Hancock sh.hancock at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:32:46 EST 2005

We had this problem on one of our (many) installs. We had to
completely reinstall. It seems that mod_perl did not install properly
and was causing all sorts of problems. I guess it could have been
fixed but we just started over. Since this was a new install for us it
didn't impact anything. We are building a new server with bugzilla and
RT - RTFM only on it.

The bottom line here (I think) is that mod_perl is the problem.