[rt-users] Ticket disappear after adding a comment with RTIR

Juan Ramón Alfageme Mata JRamon.Alfageme at alhambra-eidos.com
Wed Jan 12 06:52:35 EST 2005

I am trying RT with RTIR, when I add a comment to a ticket in RT menu comment is added without problem, but when I add a comment from RTIR menu, ticket disappears and the only way to see it is knowing ticket number and go directly to it in RT menu.

There is a strange message at the end of the ticket:

"... Type changed from ticket to"

It seems when adding comment RTIR change Type to nothing, someone have any idea about how to solve that problem?

Thanks in advance.