[rt-users] Restarting RT

Navin Halai n.halai at ram.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 04:39:18 EST 2005

Hello

I'm new to RT TrackIT, we've been using it at our site for a few
years now (great, simple easy to use program).  However the
administrator who set this up and maintained it left us, and now we
have a little problem whereby a ticket keeps reappearing every 15
mins or so, the message is as the original (same contect, date and
time stamp).  It appears RT is recreating the ticket as the mail is
on seen on our mail logs, is there a simple way to restart the RT
service on SUSE Linux withour restarting the server, we are using
V3.0.10.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Navin Halai
Royal Academy of Music