[rt-users] about autocreated user

Sivan DERAY sivan.deray at net-aptitude.fr
Thu Jan 13 09:26:14 EST 2005

An auto created profil on rt could be assigned a password so to see only his ticket without assigning them rights.

I created a group which is composed of these two autocreated (Mr.A & Mr.B) persons and assigned this group rights.

my problem is that i'd like Mr.B to be able to see Mr.A's ticket.

rights seems not to work here

any idea ?