[rt-users] trying to get Statistics running

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Jan 13 09:16:48 EST 2005

Leon,
	What happens when the page loads?  Do you get the rest of the
page, but nothing for the graph? (or maybe it displays a red X?)  If so,
try right clicking on the place where the graphic is supposed to be and
saving it do disk.  Then open it with and editor and see if it looks
reasonable, maybe there's an extra line at the top of the file?  (That's
especially likely if you have an old version of RTFM installed).  Also,
what does the URL for the graphic itself look like, and what happens if
you just paste that URL into a browser?

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect