[rt-users] Create a new Ticket via RT Web Interface - behavior of specifying Cc's

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:20:43 EST 2005

> I want to change the behavior such that RT won't automatically create RT's accounts for Cc's that are not existing RT accounts.  How do I do that?

That takes place in the LoadOrCreateByEmail sub in rt3/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm.

There's probably a better way, but you could probably replace the
whole unless ($self->Id) routine with something like:

         unless ($self->Id) {
             $RT::Logger->info("User creation ignored for ".$email .":
" .$message);
         }

--
Andy Harrison