[rt-users] Illegal value for Status

Mai Le mle at Niku.com
Thu Jan 13 16:40:28 EST 2005

I added "waiting_for_response" as an "active" status value under
RT_SiteConfig.pm .  This choice does show up under the status select
option.  However, if I choose it, it will say

Do I need to add this choice in the Ticket.pm too ?  I thought adding
under RT_SiteConfig.pm would be enough

I'm running RT 3.4rc3, apache 2.0, modperl2
Thanks

  <http://www.niku.com/>  	Mai Le
System Administrator
Tel: 650.298.5950
Cell: 510.409.8073
Fax: 650.298.4601
IT Helpdesk: 877-367-6458 (Internal x13123)

Niku Corporation
The Enterprise Portfolio Management Leader
www.niku.com <http://www.niku.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.