[rt-users] Re: Custom Fields

Oluwatomisin Ilori tomisilori at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 02:44:28 EST 2005

Thanks all.

I'm trying to create an escalation email so that when a mail is not resolved within 2 hours an email with this template is sent to a particular group: I used this template:

Template: UnattendedTickets

Subject: {$Ticket->id} has been unresolved for the past 2 hours!
 RT-Send-Cc: customercare at company.com, admin at company.com

The ticket {$Ticket->id} has been unresolved for the past 2hours. The Head of engineering has been informed about this. Kindly take action immediately.

and i created this cronjob:

30 * * * * /opt/rt3/bin/rt-crontool --Search RT::Search::FromSQL --Search-arg "status != 'resolved' and created = '2 hours ago' " --RT::Action::RecordCorrespondence --template 'UnattendedTickets'

However, I don't know how to create a custom field or something that would send mails to a particular group once a ticket has not been resolved in 2hours.

Thanks all.