[rt-users] RTFM - Database Schema

Ben Butler ben.butler at c2internet.net
Fri Jan 14 07:46:27 EST 2005

Hi,

I am running Debian sarge / apache 2 / mysql.

RT is all installed and working fine.

Installed RTFM by doing an apt-get

Restarted apache

And I now have the RTFM item in the menu, so all looks good.

However when trying to create a class I get an error:

RTFM Error
Internal Error: Couldn't execute the query 'INSERT INTO FM_Classes
(LastUpdatedBy, SortOrder, Created, Name, Description, Creator, LastUpdated)
VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)'Table 'rtdb.FM_Classes' doesn't exist

Upon investigation I discover that the table does not exist in the database.
I suspect that it has not created the database schema for any extra tables.

Is it possible to run something to initialise the database for the extra
tables?

Kind Regards

Ben Butler
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
C2 Internet Ltd
Alvaston House
Alvaston Business Park
Nantwich
Cheshire
CW5 6PF
W http://www.c2internet.net/
T +44-(0)845-658-0020
F +44-(0)845-658-0070

All quotes & services from C2 are bound by our standard terms and conditions
which are available on our website at:

http://www.c2internet.net/legal/main.htm#tandc