[rt-users] Re: Global Templates

Mai Le mle at Niku.com
Sat Jan 15 13:02:33 EST 2005

Go to global->scrips click on the scrips on create notify requestors with default autoreply.  While in the scrips editing page, change the template from default autoreply to your own autoreply.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Sat Jan 15 04:54:33 2005
Subject: [rt-users] Re: Global Templates

	Hi,

	Please, I've asked this question earlier but didn't get a response. I created a template for the autoreply but RT keeps sending the default template in mails to user. How can I disable the global template? Should I just rename the one I created to the default template that came with RT. Thanks all...

ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com>  - all new features - even more fun!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.