[rt-users] Serious problem with history ordering in RT 3.2.2

Kenneth Marshall ktm at it.is.rice.edu
Sat Jan 15 14:11:11 EST 2005

We are currently having a problem with the ticket history
in RT-3.2.2. The web interface correctly updates the ticket
and send the appropriate E-mail. How ever, if a user sends
an E-mail question to the system, when the RT web interface
sends a correspondance, the last two history items are
duplicated to the end of the History list after the correspondance
update. Has anyone seen this behavior before or know how to
fix it. We are getting really close to going production but this
is a show-stopper.

Yours,
Ken Marshall
--