[rt-users] Still can't run cron jobs

Oluwatomisin Ilori tomisilori at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 04:53:09 EST 2005

Hi All,
Please, I asked this question on running cron jobs yesterday but I didn't get a response. I'm trying to send emails to owners and adminCc's when a ticket had been untouched for 2hours. However, the intended recipients don't get emails.
I'm running rt 3.0.11 on linux, with perl 5.8.3, mySQL and apache with mod_perl. There is nothing new in the rt.log file.

I am running rt-crontool with the following parameters.

30 * * * * /opt/rt3/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg VSATFaults --condition RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours --condition-arg 2 --action RT::Action::SystemNotify --action-arg Owner,AdminCc --template-id 20

Please,  why can't I just use RT::Action::Notify for the --action parameter?

Thanks all.