[rt-users] Weekly digest Email with opened calls

Paulo Ribeiro lopo1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:22:36 EST 2005

Dear RT Users,

I've a working RT system 3.2.2 on FC3. I would like to add a functionality
that will send a message
_Once a week_ to all the users that own an open ticket.
This message should have a digest form meaning that, he/she should be able
to see all the opened calls that he/she owns in a single mail and optionnaly
for how long they have been opened.
I tried to play a little bit with the scripts but couldn't figure out how to
trigger a script on a specific date. Is there a method of doing so or is an
external script, one that will query the DB, necessary?

Thanks,
LoPo