[rt-users] strange error

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 18:32:57 EST 2005

Ruslan I did check the wiki, and I just looked again but I don't think there
is anything related to my problem , I do not use WebExternalAuth
Set($WebExternalAuth , undef);
Do I still need to set :
satisfy any
allow from all
in my apache conf ??
The system is 3G CPU. 1G Ram, gentoo, apache2+modperl+ssl ,mysql  4.0.20,
DBIx 1.16, perl  v5.8.4
This problem started suddenly (no configuration changes were done), most
likely on apache restart (when rotating logs)

Many thanks;

Roy