[rt-users] Having multiple users logically linked together by "organization"

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Fri Jan 21 16:01:10 EST 2005

Flexible solution is not available now and wouldn't be for some time. I
think "some" will end, if someone sponsor this because it's not easy to
implement.

You want share rights that requestor has to group A if requestor is
member of the group A. Or in other words: you want to say all people in
group 'G' get the same rights on ticket 'T' in queue 'Q' as requestor
role gives to user if any user from group 'G' is requestor of the ticket
'T'. Then you create group 'ClientA_Employees' and 'ClientA_Employees'
give them such right on queue 'ClientTickets', gives 'SeeTicket' to
requestor role on the queue and all are happy and "they lived for a
long-long time", but it's not implemented :)

So I'll put it into WishList on wiki.

You can do next thing to simulate similar behaviour like I described above:
Create groups ClientA, ClientB...
Write scrip that OnCreate takes requestor, then finds its group, get all
members of that group and adds them as requestors(or as Cc) to ticket.

What do you think guys?

Yeah, people becomes requestors of the tickets that they didn't request.

Then you should add WebUI feature that allow people to
unsubscribe("remove me from requestors(Cc)") in one click.

Enough?