[rt-users] Missing MySQL files???

Jeff Holst jeffholst at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:14:15 EST 2005

Thanks Ruslan, I think I understand what is going on now.  It appears
getting NetVault to support the InnoDB format is my first hurdle if I want
to include RT in our regular backup processes.

Regarding my rt3 MySQL tables being setup incorrectly; any idea how to fix?
I have a brand new installtion of rt3 so I can start from scratch, but I've
done so at least a couple of times and end up with the same results.

-jeff