[rt-users] RT talking with RT

Roman Hochuli roman.hochuli at nexellent.ch
Mon Jan 24 09:13:14 EST 2005

Hello List

We have a, well, "strange" behaviour here when two different RT
instances are talking to eachother. It seems that when RT1 is sending a
mail to RT2 to open a ticket RT2 is not sending out an Autoreply-Message
even tough the global scrips are inplace which do so. This seems to be
an RT-RT-speciality because if a "human" is sending a mail to RT2 the
autoreply works.

Is this behaviour planned that way?
If so: is the only possibility to create an Autoreply back some kind of
UserDefined-Scrip?

I have read thru the wiki and I tried to look into the archives but
without beeing able to search in the archives it this is not really
useful... :(

Thank you for your help.

--
Kind regards,
Roman Hochuli

Nexellent AG
Saegereistrasse 29
8152 Glattbrugg
Switzerland
Tel +41-44-5623040
Fax +41-44-5623041

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
                 -- Jules de Gaultier