[rt-users] Numeric-only value in the Requestor Field

Terry Krile terry.krile at noridian.com
Tue Jan 25 15:59:49 EST 2005

When entering a numeric-only value in the Requestor Field, an error message
is displayed:  Could not find or create that user.  The ticket is created
but the value entered in the Requestor Field is lost.   Is there a way to
correct this to allow numeric-only values?

To get around this, I am attempting to prepend the Requestor field with an
alpha character but I am having trouble finding where the variable value is
being set to the value in the input field.  Anyone know where this is?

Thanks,
Terry Krile
Technical Operations Support
NAS Imaging Systems & Support

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for the sole use of the
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please
contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies
of this e-mail message.