[rt-users] RT and Starting Apache

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Wed Jan 26 08:42:12 EST 2005

This probably means that your mod_perl isn't being loaded.  Check for
that.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby