[rt-users] Implementing Statistics

Viren Patel virenp at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 28 09:43:53 EST 2005

We have RT 3.0.12 running on FreeBSD 5.3. I am trying to
implement the Statistics package from the 3.0 contrib
directory. I cannot find any docs, so I tried the
following:

   setup a user to run the scripts
   extracted Statistics3.tgz in user's public_html directory
   in httpd.conf:

      <Location /home/user/public_html>
         AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
         PerlModule Apache::DBI
         PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
         SetHandler perl-script
         PerlHandler RT::Mason
     </Location>

When loading the index.html via http://server/~user, the
following is displayed:

%# BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK %# %# Copyright (c) 1996-2003 Jesse
Vincent %# %# (Except where explictly superceded by other
copyright notices) %# %# Copyright this file (c) 2003
Harald Wagener %# %# This work is made available to you
under the terms of Version 2 of %# the GNU General Public
License. A copy of that license should have %# been
provided with this software, but in any event can be
snarfed %# from www.gnu.org. %# %# This work is
distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but %#
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
%# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the GNU %# General Public License for more details. %#
%# Unless otherwise specified, all modifications,
corrections or %# extensions to this work which alter its
source code become the %# property of Best Practical
Solutions, LLC when submitted for %# inclusion in the
work. %# %# %# END LICENSE BLOCK <& /Elements/Header,
Title => loc('RT Statistics') &> <&
/Statistics/Elements/Tabs, Title => loc('RT Statistics')
&>

    * <&|/l&>Requests per day per Queue
      <&|/l&>See the number of requests worked on in a
time period
    * <&|/l&>Open and Stalled Requests
      <&|/l&>See the number of open and stalled Requests
    * <&|/l&>Requests in Multiple Queues
      <&|/l&>See the number of requests worked on in
different Queues
    * <&|/l&>Requests per Day of Week (absolute)
      <&|/l&>See when requests are made and resolved
    * <&|/l&>Average Time to Resolve
      <&|/l&>See how long requests usually take to be
resolved
    * <&|/l&>Time to Resolve (scatter graph)
      <&|/l&>Detailed graph of time to resolve requests

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong and/or how I can get
this working? Thanks.

--
Viren Patel
Chem. & Biochem.