[rt-users] Multiple instances on one machine?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 28 10:18:25 EST 2005

At Friday 1/28/2005 08:28 AM, Ramon Kagan wrote:
>HI,
>
>If you are going to do this... which I have in my test/qa environment you
>have to run fastcgi, mod_perl cannot be loaded twice.  Otherwise is works
>fine.

I've had 2 instances of rt 3.3.12 running OK under modperl - I used two
separate instances of apache and two separate rt directory trees. The
apaches must listen on different ports, of course.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
Information Services and Technology (IS&T)

sturner at mit.edu