[rt-users] Re: Keeping the Microsoft Outlook users happy

Quark IT - Hilton Travis hilton at quarkit.com.au
Sat Jan 29 00:55:10 EST 2005

Hi All,

Absolutely.  Has any progress been made on this?  Having RT send a vCal
attachment would make it really nice.

(Now all I need is to have the RT and Exchange "Contacts" (actually,
here it is a Public Folder) list sync with each other so that I don't
have multiple contact lists all possibly out of sync with each other,
and RT will then look really promising here, and no doubt for a lot of
other Windows/Exchange users around the planet.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889