[rt-users] Query builder losing the query

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Sun Jan 30 20:17:41 EST 2005

> > But it doesn't fix this problem. I'm sure most sessions don't get
> > anywhere near this big (I'm throwing a lot of debugging into in
there at
> > the moment, as I've got LogSQLStatements turned on
>

> So. What if you change SetupSessionCookie, but not SB::Handle::Oracle?

Well, now that we have established that SB::Hanlde::Oracle is doing the
right thing, as long as SetupSessionCookie is passing in the LongReadLen
argument when setting up the session it should be ok, even with out
doing it, its most likely a problem that very few people will hit, it
was only biting me due to having LogSQLStatements on and looking at a
queue with 1000+ open tickets (hence, lots of statements to log).

Regards,
Matt.

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
 those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.