[rt-users] Query Builder documentation

Stephen Hancock sh.hancock at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:27:07 EST 2005

Matthew,

The QueryBuilder  doesn't like to mix AND and OR. I have had to get
several statements up with the QueryBuilder and then go to the
Advanced Menu to finish the statement. The Advanced menu will accept
mixed statements just fine. I would suggest saving some  typical
queries as templates and then allow users to load them and plug in the
valuses they want.