[rt-users] Showing wrong version

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Sat Jul 2 09:09:18 EDT 2005

I installed 3.2.3 for a trial on Solaris 10, perl 5.8.7 and Apache
1.3.33.  It seemed to work ok, so I thought that I would try 3.4.2.  I
had installed under a rt3 directory, so I removed all files except
RT_SiteConfig.pm.  Using mysql4, so I dropped the database.

After updating and/or installing some perl modules to satisfy the
dependencies, I installed 3.4.2 and initialized a new database.

grep VERSION .lib//RT.pm shows '3.4.2'. But the login screen shows
3.2.3. Under Tools-Configuration, RT_VERSION is still 3.2.3.  It did
not matter, but I also removed all cookies in my browser and hit
refresh on the login screen.

How do I get rid of 3.2.3 and get the version that I want?

Thanks, Alex