[rt-users] install issues ...

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Sun Jul 3 20:38:19 EDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 03:21:37PM +0200, Niels Bakker wrote:
|Sure - the above may be recommended by HTML::Mason but that's not what's
|required by Request Tracker, and noted in all installation instructions.
|
|Which is:
|
|AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
|PerlRequire /usr/share/request-tracker3/libexec/webmux.pl
|SetHandler perl-script
|PerlHandler RT::Mason
|
|Adapt /usr/share/... to your local installation paths.

ta ... will check to see whether that was popped up at me when the package
was installed and will bug the NetBSD package maintainer if not ...

I now get the login page without problems ... thanks

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences