[rt-users] Upgrading from 3.0.11 to 3.4.2

Pieter van der Spek pieter at West.NL
Mon Jul 4 05:03:53 EDT 2005

On 07/04/2005 10:45 AM, Hilde T Lauvset Rafaelsen wrote:
> We run RT 3.0.10 today and now we want to upgrade to the newest version.
> Does anybody know if it's goung to be a problem to just run an upgrade?
> Even if the new version goes from 3.0 to 3.4?

I upgraded from 3.0.?? to 3.4.1 on Debian and it went smoothly.

> I am really scared that RT or the database will crash so I lose data.

Don't be. I recently upgraded and had no problems whatsoever. But, just in case,
backup your database. Than there is no chance of losing any data at all.

--
-- Pieter van der Spek, pieter at west.nl, West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600