[rt-users] Dont't send requestors replies to themselves

Marc Baudoin babafou at pasteur.fr
Tue Jul 5 11:17:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm running RT 3.4.2 and I'd like to change the way replies are
handled.  When the requestor replies to a message by the owner of
the ticket, he gets back his own message because of this global
scrip (or so I believe):

   On Correspond, Notify Requestors and Ccs with Global Template:
   Correspondence

I'd like the requestor not to get back his own messages.  I don't
think I can just delete this scrip because then he won't get any
reply from the ticket owner.

Is there a way to distinguish, in a scrip, messages sent by the
requestor (or CC) from messages sent by an AdminCC?

In the end, I'd like:

- AdminCCs to get all messages, messages from the ticket owner,
  other AdminCCs, messages from the requestor, messages from the
  CCs

- the requestor and CCs to get only messages from the ticket
  owner, AdminCCs ans CCs.

I've searched the Wiki documentation but found nothing that could
help.  Any idea?

--
Marc Baudoin           |   Institut Pasteur
<babafou at pasteur.fr>   |   Pôle informatique - systèmes et réseau