[rt-users] Dependency Rights ModifyTicket / ModifyCustomField ?

Hermanns, Horst Horst.Hermanns at t-mobile.de
Wed Jul 6 08:01:11 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've a problem with configuration of rights after upgrade to RT 3.4.2.

We have CFs which apply to different or all queues. User shall be able to change this CFs in queue 'A' but not in queue 'B'. In RT 3.2.3 I configured this with the right 'ModifyTicket' which also took effect on CF change. Now there is a new right 'ModifyCustomField' which I cannot set for each queue. So CF-change is possible in all queues or in no queue independent to right 'ModifyTicket'.

Is it possible to configure RT to check right 'ModifyTicket' first before additionally checking 'ModifyCustomField' or is there another possible configuration?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Horst