[rt-users] Troubles with the Search interface

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Wed Jul 6 14:36:31 EDT 2005

Hello, Olivier. I can reproduce proble with HEAD.
AFAICS search only works for owner by id,login(Name) and maybe email
address.

Problem is that Owner field is defined as ENUM type in the FIELDS
hash(Tickets_Overlay.pm). Requestor, Cc and other watchers has
WATCHERFIELD type. For WATCHERFILED type exteneded search is
implemented, but for ENUM is not.

+1 RT bug, I think this is not hard to fix 1-2 hour, plus 1 hour to
write tests for this case.

--
Ruslan.