[rt-users] unprivileged users in ticket owner list

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Sat Jul 9 22:13:38 EDT 2005

Just finished upgrade to RT 3.4.2, and all looks fine except...

When creatingor editing a ticket, and clicking open the "Owner" dropdown
list, the list shows users that are not granted rights to RT.  Most are
users that I had unchecked the "Let this user be granted rights"
checkbox, and I've verified that this is still turned off in the
imported user list.

How can this be fixed so ony active users with rights show up as
possible ticket owners?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
-Alan

--
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Integration and Administration
<asparks at doublesparks.net>