[spam] Re: [rt-users] CPAN HTML::Format not found (trying to install RTFM)

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Mon Jul 11 01:22:24 EDT 2005

For the record (and the RT-users archives):

I used the following commands in lieu of "HTML::Format":

perl -MCPAN -e'install HTML::Formatter'
perl -MCPAN -e'install HTML::FormatText'

...as per suggestions from group subscribers.  (Both of these modules
appeared to be already up to date on my system.  Lot's of
perl-module-web-loads I have done in the past, says Yoda.)

I also ran the 'make install,' and now I appear to have RT 3.4.2 and RTFM
2.0.4 coexisting ok...thus far.  (I'm more worried about not breaking RT
then anything at the moment.0

-Matt