[rt-users] sidestep - mysql-backup question

Harald Kapper hk at kapper.net
Mon Jul 11 13:51:54 EDT 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:22:09 -0400, Drew Barnes <barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu>
wrote:

>Did you run the scripts to update the db schema, etc?

hi
thanks for the pointer, but yes of course I did the upgrades and on the
original-box everything works fine (now after DBD::MySQL is resolved), but as
new tickets have gone into the new database I probably will have a really bad
weekend trying to merge those two, but in fact I care more about the future -
whether there is a correct way to get an RT-database backed up so one can really
restore it or not...

thank you for your support
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         http://kapper.net
software-development and             loeblichgasse   6
security-consulting                  1090 vienna,  .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk at kapper.net