[rt-users] Perl Modules

Chris Berry chris_berry-list-rt-users at jm-associates.com
Mon Jul 11 22:49:44 EDT 2005

Turned out that trying to install them using the package manager was too
complicated.  I'm now doing it the CPAN way recommended in the docs, see
my other post.

Chris Berry
chris_berry at jm-associates.com
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all." --Peter Drucker