[rt-users] Possible to create scrips for "users" ?

Trask Rogers trask at lyris.com
Wed Jul 13 16:43:43 EDT 2005

I've done something using the stub function "CanonicalizeUserInfo" in the User object by creating a User_Local.pm in the local/ tree.  Here's the function in User.pm for your convenience:

=item CanonicalizeUserInfo HASH of ARGS

# CanonicalizeUserInfo can convert all User->Create options.
# it takes a hashref of all the params sent to User->Create and
# returns that same hash, by default nothing is done.

# This function is intended to allow users to have their info looked up via
# an outside source and modified upon creation.

=cut

sub CanonicalizeUserInfo {
    my $self = shift;
    my $args = shift;