[rt-users] RT users show up in configuration but not on change ticket owner

Chris Benard chris at highlandclinic.com
Mon Jul 18 09:26:32 EDT 2005

They are all superuser.  Only we in IT are the ones who actually log
into the interface.  I've rigged up a web submission system for everyone
else through a web form via email.

I think I just found the solution, although strange.  I went into
groups, and then into Staff, and the only users who were showing up were
the ones in the staff group.

I'm not sure why that's required since we're all superusers, but that
seems to have fixed it.  This was not required in RT 3.0.6, which is
what I upgraded from to 3.4.2(doing make upgrade and upgrading the
schema etc for each newer version).

Thanks,
Chris Benard