[rt-users] Quick Search" table's "got blank

Rodrigo Blanco rblanco at ats-connection.com.br
Mon Jul 18 09:53:10 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I've been facing a problem with RT 3.4.2 and I'd like to know if someone
have ever faced the same situation and if there's something I could do:

After changing one queue's name, the complete "Quick Search" table's
"got blank" and all queues are showed with 0 tickets created (new and
old). If I click on any Queue to access the tickets created on it, it
doesn't show anything. I can only access the tickets created by its
number. And it also happens with the new tickets, when I add them.

If my description is not clear enough, just tell me and I'll try to
explain it better.

Thanks and best regards.

Rodrigo Blanco